Soft top - rear window question

Cerrito

I have both the soft-top and hardtop for my JK. Right now I would love to have my soft-top on but have kept my hardtop on because I need to get into my trunk space very often. Is there a way, such as an aftermarket rear window, that would allow me to undo the rear window quicker? I always have so much trouble getting the bottom of the window disconnected from the car and for how often I need to get in there it isn't feasible to install it.

Let me know if any has any tips/tricks or if you know of an aftermarket replacement that works more like the hardtop rear window. I have looked and haven't had any success.

Thanks!

Jeep3920

I’m only aware of one product that would fit what you’re asking for. Rather pricey but would give easy access to the rear.

Bestop Trektop Pro

Has rear glass and side slider glass with soft top features everywhere else

IMG_6048.jpg IMG_6048.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cerrito

thanks, thats helpful. But i was hoping i could just replace the rear window and not the whole top. doens't look possible so thanks for helping anyway.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Are you removing the rear window completely or just zipping the sides up and flipping the window on top?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Do you have the new Glide? If so I feel your pain. A little heat is your friend when pulling the bottom tabs out. I pull it out of the garage and let it sit in the sun for a short time, helps a lot. Or crank the heater for a few.

Top Bottom