Son on the way! Jeep is gone arb diff covers left

enjoylife

I have 2 Dana 44 arb differential covers that are black. Never installed and are still in the box with all of the hardware needed including 2 lubelocker gaskets. They sell for about 200 individually without gaskets and I'm looking to get 300 for everything. I no longer have my jeep from trading it in to stop myself from customizing it and get a more gas dependable vehicle. Willing to ship at buyers expense. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422994142.585922.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422994229.134857.jpg

I have 2 Dana 44 arb differential covers that are black. Never installed and are still in the box with all of the hardware needed including 2 lubelocker gaskets. They sell for about 200 individually without gaskets and I'm looking to get 300 for everything. I no longer have my jeep from trading it in to stop myself from customizing it and get a more gas dependable vehicle. Willing to ship at buyers expense. View attachment 122550 View attachment 122551

Why couldn't you have posted these a month ago?!

enjoylife

Yes they will. Very well made. Has a separate drain and fill spot with magnets on each plug. You ll be very impressed of how well these are made!

Someone better jump on these. I paid $430 for my set with lube lockers. They look great and are tough as hell! Plus you will never have to mess with RTV again.

enjoylife

These sold. I work 14 hour days so I am barely able to get on the forum. Sorry about the delay in replying!

Top Bottom