Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

wjtstudios

Hooked
Is there a campground close to where you’ll be starting each day? Or a place to park truck and trailer? I know there will be some road driving but any idea how much? My trail Jeep isn’t the best for a lot of roads.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Are you going to try to make it? The this is going to be awesome!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

longarmwj

Is there a campground close to where you’ll be starting each day? Or a place to park truck and trailer? I know there will be some road driving but any idea how much? My trail Jeep isn’t the best for a lot of roads.

Like others have said there is a large camping area and plenty of room for a trailer!! You should come, it is going to be a blast!!!

I would also like to remind everyone that, remember, this is a Wayalife event, so please make sure that you are running Wayalife banners on your Jeep and pick up a shirt or two (giving it's in October, a hoodie probably wouldn't hurt either) so that we can represent the community that Eddie has worked so hard on!!

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Well if things go well and I get some stuff done to my Jeep I would be interested in going. Maybe list?

longarmwj

What is everyone bringing food and drink wise? Drew and I are bringing a cooler full of water and sodas for the trail, as well as random snacks to have on the trail.

Alcohol wise, we are bringing gin, whiskey (with wayalife shot glasses) and probably some random mixers (vodka and bloody mary mix, etc). What is everyone bringing to sip on Friday and Saturday night? I don't mind setting up bar in our room :cheesy:

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'll throw in the ARB fridge in the Jeep with Water, sodas and stuff for the trail, I'm more of a beer guy myself than hard liquor but, I'm not that douche that turns down a free shot.

Fury22

Just a heads up...the dicounted block of rooms is sold out. I just booked using hilton honors discount which was a few bucks more but no biggie. Just wanted to let others know that the block is sold out.

Coop

Caught the Bug
What is everyone bringing food and drink wise? Drew and I are bringing a cooler full of water and sodas for the trail, as well as random snacks to have on the trail.

Alcohol wise, we are bringing gin, whiskey (with wayalife shot glasses) and probably some random mixers (vodka and bloody mary mix, etc). What is everyone bringing to sip on Friday and Saturday night? I don't mind setting up bar in our room :cheesy:

I’ll probably have Jack and Woodford Double Oaked. This will be fun with all the folks signed up! Reminds me of the WAL End of Summer run a few years back!

jorgelrod

Hooked
Interesting piece of news, Jeep has redesigned their Badge of Honor badges, looking forward to picking these up on this trip...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just a heads up...the dicounted block of rooms is sold out. I just booked using hilton honors discount which was a few bucks more but no biggie. Just wanted to let others know that the block is sold out.

That’s crazy!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Top Bottom