Southeast Father’s Day Run (6/19) - Hardrock Off-Road Park, Ocala FL

Glad to have met Dale and his wife, and see Donnie and his family again. Dale, let me know when that Jeepin' with Judd thing happens, we'd love to head that way for a weekend of wheeling.

Glad to have met Dale and his wife, and see Donnie and his family again. Dale, let me know when that Jeepin' with Judd thing happens, we'd love to head that way for a weekend of wheeling.

I sure will. Great to meet you all too. Nice pics. And ya. I think that driveshaft is finished [emoji51]

Noob question....we don't live to far from Ocala. But, our jeep is bone stock. Would the place to much for a stock jeep if not doing anything to crazy?

Noob question....we don't live to far from Ocala. But, our jeep is bone stock. Would the place to much for a stock jeep if not doing anything to crazy?

Not at all. There's by-passes around the harder trails. For the most part it's hill climbs.

Just like twistedjk said, lots of hill climbs but plenty to do, and many bypasses. You should also check out the jeep ranch. It's in Coleman just south of wildwood. Find them online to see when they are open. Lots to do there to with a stock jeep.

Hey Twistedjk, you get that new driveshaft yet?

Top Bottom