Speaker question

Jmjnewbold

No I only bought 2 pairs. So I have total of 4 6" component speakers. Plus the single 12" subwoofer. The top in dash speakers I believe are 3" I think. I was going to mod them with a capacitor to change them to high pass only. But the capacitor is on back order. But really no need as the infinities drown them out anyways. With a much cleaner level and output than the stock speakers.

Is there a way to change out those 3" in the top of the dash and the sound bar? Second, is all this possible with the stock head unit? I don't want to change my head unit.

indobos72

Is there a way to change out those 3" in the top of the dash and the sound bar? Second, is all this possible with the stock head unit? I don't want to change my head unit.

I have read on other forums and possibly here. Some people have got replacement speakers that fit in the frame of the old speakers. Which does requiring the stock speaker to be destroyed. I wanted to go the capacitor route as you get better quality from what I hear. Not sure I can link another forum, so I will pm you the link.

Top Bottom