Spod Questions

Evil

/\ That pretty much answered that. Even with a PCS cage and the tube clamps instead of the bar clamps it dont look like it will fit. Good to know for future plans and re modifications.

JAGS

Hooked
I thought so, and easy. I'm a short fucker though so I have to be careful not to hit it with my knee when I jump in.

Lol, why I didn't put it there. [emoji106]

It was actually harder than I thought to find a perfect location. I wanted to attach it to my center cage support, but couldn't run the wires without exposing them and using zip ties. So went above the rear view. I'm a little CDO about things looking finished.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Lol, why I didn't put it there. [emoji106]

It was actually harder than I thought to find a perfect location. I wanted to attach it to my center cage support, but couldn't run the wires without exposing them and using zip ties. So went above the rear view. I'm a little CDO about things looking finished.

Yea, it looks clean up there. Nicely done.

JAGS

Hooked
How bright are those green lights at night? Does it dim with your dashlights?

Here's some pics for you and others.

For me it works as the light is dim and up high enough I don't notice. This is with the standard setting. If I wanted, I think I can dim two levels.

During the day.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464838009.907005.jpg

Just before dark.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464838051.424453.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464838083.424604.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464838112.424993.jpg

Sithwindu

Here's some pics for you and others.

For me it works as the light is dim and up high enough I don't notice. This is with the standard setting. If I wanted, I think I can dim two levels.

During the day.

View attachment 206192

Just before dark.

View attachment 206193

View attachment 206195

View attachment 206196

Man I really like that setup! Love the light! I debating between this or getting those rocket jet fighter switches where you flip the red tab up and click a switch up (don't know the names of them lol)

Plus it would be a lot of fun to say eagle 20, fox 2 before flipping a switch hah

Top Bottom