Sport/sahara rear axle shaft

BDP849

I guess you you're trying to think, please stop.... you're just bringing to much hurt to yourself... you must be a young child,,,, I guess if a motorhead had said he owned an old woody you'd still be confused.... and what of pastorwug....?? or should one see it as pastorwunhunglo, for all anyone knows you're a pedophile...you sure as hell sound like one

I don't respond to these back and forth threads, however you calling pastorwug a pedophile crosses the line. The only child here is you.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
To the ignoramuses ( MR.Ty, ridge3runner, pastorwug, JKWrang, Armydog, commenting on the axle shafts from 23 Nov 14 on, you continue to comment on a subject that you don't know the end result of, cementing your true ignorance....the axles have been spoken for behind closed doors by members here on this forum, as have several other unneeded items.... so to continue to talk about what you don't know the end result of, only shows your true ignorance...children

Please don't comment and try and continue to stir the pot anymore on this thread. Your axle shafts are going to a guy who needs them and really appreciates it. Let's move along.

IgotaWoody39

Please don't comment and try and continue to stir the pot anymore on this thread. Your axle shafts are going to a guy who needs them and really appreciates it. Let's move along.

jus replying to all the rest of the ignoramuses that have equally no good input....

Top Bottom