SPOTTED: Any 4X4 other than a Jeep JK/JL Wrangler

Spazbyt

Hooked
Spotted a train... A Jeep train! 20160613_151422 (2018_02_13 23_25_39 UTC).jpg key west conch train.jpg
If you have ever been to Key West Florida then you certainly have seen the key west conch trains. If you ask any of the Conductors they can tell you all about the history of these jeeps. Unfortunately all I can remember is these are the two main trains but at one time they had as many as 10 jeep trains. They have been converted to propane with aftermarket transmissions and rear ends to handle the rigors of towing over weight tourist around 8 hours a day 7days a week.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Spotted a train... A Jeep train! View attachment 327135 View attachment 327137
If you have ever been to Key West Florida then you certainly have seen the key west conch trains. If you ask any of the Conductors they can tell you all about the history of these jeeps. Unfortunately all I can remember is these are the two main trains but at one time they had as many as 10 jeep trains. They have been converted to propane with aftermarket transmissions and rear ends to handle the rigors of towing over weight tourist around 8 hours a day 7days a week.

Brings back fond memories of Sloppy Joe’s!

dhughes16

IMG_0872.jpg

Test driving this little guy in the morning. Apparently it’s fully restored from the frame up and the only reason the guy is selling it is because he just moved to an island and they said he could only have 3 of the 6 cars he owns so he sold 3 of them.... I wonder what the 3 were that made the cut....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
View attachment 327175

Test driving this little guy in the morning. Apparently it’s fully restored from the frame up and the only reason the guy is selling it is because he just moved to an island and they said he could only have 3 of the 6 cars he owns so he sold 3 of them.... I wonder what the 3 were that made the cut....

Congrats! Very nice 5!

Top Bottom