Squeaking sound coming from my rear

wjtstudios

Hooked
Revolution come pressed on as well but more pricy than the Nitros

Edit: plus Revolution warranties a bent flange- not sure about other companies- one of the main reasons I chose the Revo

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The only trick with the revolution warranty is that the require the bent shafts to be sent in and tested. Then they will ship the new set out. That typically takes a couple of weeks, and for me using my jeep for a daily driver that is way too long. So I broke down and bought a second set of shafts and rotate them until I can afford my pro rocks and fix the problem permanently.

benatc1

Hooked
The only trick with the revolution warranty is that the require the bent shafts to be sent in and tested. Then they will ship the new set out. That typically takes a couple of weeks, and for me using my jeep for a daily driver that is way too long. So I broke down and bought a second set of shafts and rotate them until I can afford my pro rocks and fix the problem permanently.

Still a better warranty than most but that's a good point for those who's jeep is a daily. I hear ya about getting some full float pro rocks though!

mrmet1983

do you have metal rear sway bars like the evo hd ones or reg stock sway bar links ? if you have the metal ones id bet money its these !! and feathering tyhe brakes would cause the front and rear of the jeep to slightly go up and down which would make the squeak. Mine squeak every spring and i throw some wd40 on them and they are good until the next spring lol hope this helps also look for freshly worn spots along ur suspension maybe something is rubbing. A break squeak usually pretty easy to tell because it just doesnt sound like any other squeaks from the jeep

zombie hunter

Ok so after been sick for a week i finally got a chance to lift the rear axel and spin the tyres. There was no noticeable wobble but there was a scratching sound coming from the right and left rear tyres. Popped 1 tyre off and my brakes are totally gone. Bought new pads and shoes and having the discs skimmed. Hopefully this sorts the problem out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Ok so after been sick for a week i finally got a chance to lift the rear axel and spin the tyres. There was no noticeable wobble but there was a scratching sound coming from the right and left rear tyres. Popped 1 tyre off and my brakes are totally gone. Bought new pads and shoes and having the discs skimmed. Hopefully this sorts the problem out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using WAYALIFE mobile app

:thumb: :thumb:

Top Bottom