Stalking wayalife members and build JKs

I'm sure this isn't the right thread for this but was too lazy to start a new one for something this trivial. I was on I-10 this morning around Banning when I spotted an unusual sight going the other direction that caused me to crank my head around like Linda Blair. I saw a JKU with what appeared to be a "pop-up tent roof". Strangest thing I've ever seen! However, I just did a Google search and found a pic of it, but am reluctant to post it because it's from Trollville.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm sure this isn't the right thread for this but was too lazy to start a new one for something this trivial. I was on I-10 this morning around Banning when I spotted an unusual sight going the other direction that caused me to crank my head around like Linda Blair. I saw a JKU with what appeared to be a "pop-up tent roof". Strangest thing I've ever seen! However, I just did a Google search and found a pic of it, but am reluctant to post it because it's from Trollville, ( JK forum).

So you can say JK forum but you can't post a picture from JK forum? :thinking: What's the point in talking about it then?

Brankz

I'm sure this isn't the right thread for this but was too lazy to start a new one for something this trivial. I was on I-10 this morning around Banning when I spotted an unusual sight going the other direction that caused me to crank my head around like Linda Blair. I saw a JKU with what appeared to be a "pop-up tent roof". Strangest thing I've ever seen! However, I just did a Google search and found a pic of it, but am reluctant to post it because it's from Trollville.

This is the correct thread bro!

Shame I don't have a 4dr. There's no way my 6ft+ self would fit on my roof. Even my wife would look like a Cougar in a tree (pun intended:sly: )

2trackin

Someone stalked my ride today and posted it to my Five Lakes Offroad Facebook page. Yes I have the top down in Michigan. It was 45* today! Was great!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1394231607146.jpg
    1394231607146.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 169

Brankz

Someone stalked my ride today and posted it to my Five Lakes Offroad Facebook page. Yes I have the top down in Michigan. It was 45* today! Was great!

Bad ass rig bro!! 37 in 4 inch lift

2trackin

Bad ass rig bro!! 37 in 4 inch lift

Thanks. 37s, Slabs, Evo Plush ride 3"s rk max travel. Poison spyder bumpers. Much more to come. She's only a couple months old. Just passed 4500 miles.

Brankz

Thanks. 37s, Slabs, Evo Plush ride 3"s rk max travel. Poison spyder bumpers. Much more to come. She's only a couple months old. Just passed 4500 miles.

Do you want to trade it with mine?

Top Bottom