Started the install of the front EVO DTD

ralfman5

Rear i have a 3" evo plush springs with 1/2 spacer and fox evolution shock that i put jn a year ago...next summer i will do the rear evo lever...its all big $$$.

Jkratt

Yes you do. I sent you my cell. Call me when you get a chance and I'll go over everything with you. Easier that way than email.

This is what this site is for. People who know their shit and offer to help. This is way above by skill level to ever try this at home. Then again, maybe more time than money. These jeeps take ever dime.

JeepJeep75

Nicely done ralfman5! I've been watching your progress. I haven't seen an install of these particular parts so I have nothing to offer in the way of advice. Looks like your perseverance has paid off!

ralfman5

Nicely done ralfman5! I've been watching your progress. I haven't seen an install of these particular parts so I have nothing to offer in the way of advice. Looks like your perseverance has paid off!

i'm glad it's over. I spent so much money getting this setup. I bought a everlast 220v mig welder, argon gas tank, then nitrogen tank and the connection for the shock reservoirs. Now I have to wait until black friday to buy the evo lever system. Eddie should I get the evo rear air bumps in the meantime?

Last edited:

Rb1boxer_3

i'm glad it's over. I spent so much money getting this setup. I bought a everlast 220v mig welder, argon gas tank, then nitrogen tank and the connection for the shock reservoirs. Now I have to wait until black friday to buy the evo lever system. Eddie should I get the evo rear air bumps in the meantime?

Got any more details or tips to make everyone aware of what they might encounter or need before they start it. I know I will need as much info I plan on doing it in the yr or so.

rogerk93

It looks great man. It's a great feeling finishing a project you started and for it to come out looking like that really great job.

ralfman5

Thank all you guys...paying down some bills before I order the evo lever, hopefully in November I will order from Trail Jeeps. If i was to do it again I would rather get the bolt on coilovers with the air bumps.

ralfman5

You need a welder and you need to charge the all the shocks with nitrogen, so you have to have a nitrogen recharge setup. Rb1boxrer, Do you have a welder or plasma cutter?

Rb1boxer_3

You need a welder and you need to charge the all the shocks with nitrogen, so you have to have a nitrogen recharge setup. Rb1boxrer, Do you have a welder or plasma cutter?

Yes everything but plasma cutter band saw and that nitrogen charge kit

Top Bottom