Starting my build on my 2-door jk soon

bigtrucker52

I'm also a Junior in highschool. My jeep was handed down to me stock by my parents. After getting a job the mods quickly followed and it has taken me a year to get to where it is now. If your good with working on your own jeep and have access to the tools to do so I would suggest doing so to save on labor costs. As far as your first mods I would do the lift and tires first. If your set on a coil lift then you can just run coil spacers to fit the tires until you can afford the coils, shocks, and whatever else is needed for the height you choose.

Yeah i plan on doing everything myself either alone or with some of my buddies to avoid labor costs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bigtrucker52

I don't plan on getting new rims until after i put on the offroad evo suspension so i'm keeping my stock rims for now more than likely. I really like the look of black rims. What do y'all think would look best? Keeping my stock rims the way they are, painting my stock rims black, powdercoating my stock rims black, or plasti-dipin my stock rims black. Leaning more towards the last two if i do anything but more than likely keeping them silver until new rims

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but you will not need both a budget boost and a coil lift for 35s. Not to sound like an old man but if you are a junior in high school I would recommend the budget boost and save all the money you can.

You are 100%. Why no one told me this when I was on high school :(

Top Bottom