Stinger Bumper

kornchip

EVO 1/4 pounder hands down. Solid and I'm confident if someone pulls out in front of me my stinger will give them the worst of it.

If you are on a budget, you can run the 1/4 pounder without the stinger. Then save some coin and buy the stinger. That way you get a quality product the first time around and won't have to buy a bumper twice.

I think this is the way to go.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Has anyone tried the smittybilt stinger bumper? I've seen it for like $400.

I've got the smittybuilt stinger and can tell you that you get what you pay for. The fit and finish are pretty poor and I also don't like that it uses smaller mounting bolts than the factory bumper. The only reason I bought it was because I got it for $100 from a friend. Also the stinger is so big and wide it actually casts a shadow when the headlights are on. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397622780.543221.jpg

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397624854.563451.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397624942.719891.jpg
Custom is the only way to be cheap and unique. That is if you can do it yourself or have a friend who can do it for you. That- and I wanted a different bend than what seems to be normal. I went with 3 bends, and I love the way it looks.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom