stinger bumper

Skid_Kid

Glad to hear that it is quality. If I end up getting it I think I will skip the skid plate and just cut off the crash bar. I dont have a rubi so I dont need to worry about protecting the sway bar motor or rotating it up out of the way

I painted mine myself. Sanded it down first and cleaned it up really good. Then 4 coats of self etching primer, 2 coats of grey automotive primer, then 4 coats Rustolum Hammered black. It came out awesome. I still have their sliders.

JKU EXTREME

I haven't heard that, but I don't own one, I am just saying I have heard good things about the company and the products, but if there is a wait on the bumpers then I would have to think long and hard about if the wait would be worth the bumper

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm currently running a mid-width winch bumper but am looking into a stinger. I'm still between the LōD stubby stinger and the EVO Mfg. 1/4 with stinger.

The LōD is nice and retains the fog lights, recessed winch mount and nice gusseted stinger. The finish is great too.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373948406.113654.jpg
The EVO Mfg. 1/4 pounder with stinger makes a statement. Great lines, kickass welds and also has a recessed winch mount. No fog lights though.

Both similarly priced

Now I just have to figure out if the fog lights are that important......

JKU EXTREME

I was always wondering about Trucklites, but what do y'all think about the JW Speaker headlights

I like them because you can have the front smoked

But if there is no difference then I'll just buy Trucklites

Top Bottom