Stinger problems

JKU EXTREME

Each manufacture stinger is a little different. Even my LOD armor lite stinger is different (less forward angle) than other LOD stingers. EVO sticks out just less than mine. Here's a few pics of the LOD armor lite shorty with stinger just for comparison.

- Jason

Thanks Jason, that helps. I can never really find a side angle of a stinger on the internet. Thanks

JKU EXTREME

I am five foot and love my Pure Jeep bumper with grill guard and stinger. When I was transferring it last year from my two door to my jku I was lost without it! Highly recommend getting it.

I will attach a few pics for you...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is a very sweet bumper.!

GCM 2

I thought about this thread yesterday and remembered that no one had posted a photo from the drivers point of view when close to an object. Here's what it looks like sitting behind traffic with an EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger.

image-756499405.jpg

image-2148277554.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
I thought about this thread yesterday and remembered that no one had posted a photo from the drivers point of view when close to an object. Here's what it looks like sitting behind traffic with an EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger.

View attachment 68989

View attachment 68990

Mr GCM2 sir, if you could please post these in the pavement princess thread, it would be much appreciated. I mean come on, even 10frank9 finds a dirt hill for his poser shots. :yup::cheesy:

GCM 2

Mr GCM2 sir, if you could please post these in the pavement princess thread, it would be much appreciated. I mean come on, even 10frank9 finds a dirt hill for his poser shots. :yup::cheesy:

My apologies sir, I was actually just leaving the carwash and was pretty excited to have a clean jeep. I removed no less than 43lbs of dust that had collected in my interior while at king of the hammers for the week. Note to self: even when your vehicle is used as part of the EVO and ATX booth display, always keep the door uppers on the vehicle to minimize dust build up.

JAGS

Hooked
My apologies sir, I was actually just leaving the carwash and was pretty excited to have a clean jeep. I removed no less than 43lbs of dust that had collected in my interior while at king of the hammers for the week. Note to self: even when your vehicle is used as part of the EVO and ATX booth display, always keep the door uppers on the vehicle to minimize dust build up.

The KOH dust claims yet another victim. ;)

Top Bottom