Stock front D44 - What C Gusset kit to order?

devonn216

Too cheap not to run them, the piece of mind helps.

THATS THE TRUTH! I put 315s on and every time i went over even the smallest cracks,bumps,railroad tracks, or potholes I would cringe! I got the EVOs and they fit great! Very happy with them. I got them for $69 shipped from Northridge

WillyJKU14

Ok sorry to jump in on this, I have been running 35's on my stock Willys Wheeler for about 3 months. Wheeling it pretty good. Big Bear! May be a dumb question, do I need gussets for front and rear or just the front.

Also getting the rockstar skids for my rear, I have gashed my factory shock mounts pretty good. What coil retentions do you guys use.

MotoMatthew

My axles on 35s were already slightly bent before I got the gussets on.

I did my own shock mount relocate mod. Can't see why I would need spring retainers?? Can someone fill me in? I just made sure the shock wouldn't bottom out. Can't see how the spring would pop out. But maybe I'm missing something.

WillyJKU14

My axles on 35s were already slightly bent before I got the gussets on.

I did my own shock mount relocate mod. Can't see why I would need spring retainers?? Can someone fill me in? I just made sure the shock wouldn't bottom out. Can't see how the spring would pop out. But maybe I'm missing something.

Well if you raise the bottom of your shock higher it will allow for more flex in the rear and may droop far enough to unseat your spring. That's how I understand it but am not 100% sure.

Top Bottom