stock track bar bolts

Spudcannons

You can also find replacement bolts at Fastenal. If you have one local to you, just stop by with what you've got and they will match it and get you what you need. Otherwise, your dealership or any OE online parts store will have them too. I'm pretty sure the OE part number for the bolts are 06104263AA and they should come as a pair. If you need the nuts/flagged nut as well, they are sold separately and as different part numbers.

Fastenal is a sweet store. I know poison spyder gets their hardware from them. I have one almost next to where I work and they have basically any replacement hardware you could want, only problem is you leave with more than you planned to. :D

kyle521

You can also find replacement bolts at Fastenal. If you have one local to you, just stop by with what you've got and they will match it and get you what you need. Otherwise, your dealership or any OE online parts store will have them too. I'm pretty sure the OE part number for the bolts are 06104263AA and they should come as a pair. If you need the nuts/flagged nut as well, they are sold separately and as different part numbers.

Okay thanks, When I do this I will be on a time constraint and can only work on it at night, and the store closes at 5 and Ill need to cut my old bolt off. Does anyone know the exact bolt I will need if I go to Fastenal? If not I might just save the headache of getting the wrong bolt and go to the dealership.

Top Bottom