Strange led cube issue

WJCO

Meme King
iRonin posted the link.

Check out this post:
f274/radio-static-due-to-led-lights-1026961.html#post21510810

Sharkey edited it out.

Show a little respect and please don't link to other forums. If you have something to add, just add it.

Desert Crawler asked why we couldn't.

So I'm not trying to be an ass or confrontationable by any means. Consider me ignore if you please. But what is the harm of getting an answer elsewhere and sharing it here if you can't find the answer on this forum? To me it is just sharing useful information.

SilverBack answered back, but I think assumed that Desert Crawler had posted the link himself.

Because these forums are businesses. Like posting a DHL or UPS add in the FedEx frequently asked questions area. This information can be shared but share the information don't send the customer to the competition... This is why is not cool how you attempted to share the information.

Desert Crawler responded.

Dude. I simply asked the question. I DID NOT post links to any other websites and NEVER have. Perhaps you should point the finger at the one who did it instead of me Silverback.

SilverBack

Dude. I simply asked the question. I DID NOT post links to any other websites and NEVER have. Perhaps you should point the finger at the one who did it instead of me Silverback.

Sorry if you think I'm pointing a finger. Didn't intent it that way at all. I was just responding as to why it isn't cool. Hope no hard feelings!

iRonin

My bad. All I was trying to do was site my source - I don't like the idea of passing along information without giving credit where credit is due, so it's just a habit of internet etiquette to link relevant sources when citing. In the future I'll just preface things by saying "I read elsewhere..."

jeff_in_rc

The coils will help and something I did that helped a little was to twist the power and ground leads at the battery/lighting system.

Also, is your radio antenna touching the lights in any way? If yes slip a piece of hose over the antenna to insulate it from the light.

Rodeo_jk

The coils will help and something I did that helped a little was to twist the power and ground leads at the battery/lighting system.

Also, is your radio antenna touching the lights in any way? If yes slip a piece of hose over the antenna to insulate it from the light.

Nope, the antenna is completely free, i may be getting a stubby soon though cause i keep bending mine offroad

Top Bottom