SUNSET SUNDAY - Show Us Your Jeeps in the Glow of the Sun

Rottenbelly

A few from work while I was dreaming about my next Offroad adventure.
C78DD422-929F-4821-8141-B75FD0436048-3523-000006CB43E10623.jpg

2007_1016Boatjunk0001.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sunsets

At Sharkey's house yesterday. Another dull Sierra sunset

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371961252.595052.jpg

And that is not touched up at all.

DA RUNT

Sunsets

Awesome! I'm jealous ;( We need to conduct a our own little family meet and greet there one day.

If ya go to Hawaii and wanna do some wheelin with the locals let me know. I can put you in contact with some great people.

GCM 2

If ya go to Hawaii and wanna do some wheelin with the locals let me know. I can put you in contact with some great people.

Nice, that would be very cool! I'm sure my wife would kill me, it pisses her off when we are on vacation and all I do is point out jeep's and I'm looking for some wheeling adventure to get involved with.

Awesome. We will be headed to Maui next month. Never been and looking forward to it.

Jason, you are going to love it! We try to go at least once a year. Fortunately I will do one true vacation, and then work will send me over and I usually take the family too. One of my favorite places to take time off, Maui and Kauai!

DA RUNT

Sunsets

Nice, that would be very cool! I'm sure my wife would kill me, it pisses her off when we are on vacation and all I do is point out jeep's and I'm looking for some wheeling adventure to get involved with.

That's funny, glad I'm not the only one that does that

JAGS

Hooked
Sunsets

Jason, you are going to love it! We try to go at least once a year. Fortunately I will do one true vacation, and then work will send me over and I usually take the family too. One of my favorite places to take time off, Maui and Kauai!

It was hard deciding which island and local, but narrowed down to Kaanapali as it seems have a lot for the whole family.

Renting a condo and a jeep for the week. Think ill opt in for renters auto insurance as see what fun I can have. Wife found some mild/mod trails leading to off the path places.

That's funny, glad I'm not the only one that does that

I do it all the time as well.

Tackerdown

Banned
The night that a friend was laid to rest.
First we had some vivid sun rays then the sun set.
1375042426072.jpg 1375042442107.jpg
I look at it as a final until we meet again.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom