SuperChips FlashCal or AEV ProCal

JK LYF

Make sure you update it to your computer before you plug it into your jeep.

As far as rpm goes I left it alone at stock. The one thing I did change was my fan temp settings so it kicks on sooner.

Ok, updated to computer. Downloaded, etc. Went thru set up. Changed my tire size. Checked the idle and it already showed 800 rpm so I'm assuming that's stock. It reads T.Case HI: 1.00. And T.Case LO: 2.72.

Can someone school me on the T Case settings?

Everything else seemed pretty simple. My tpms light finally went out. And yes, as mentioned in another post, you can upgrade the flashcal online for about 150.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok, updated to computer. Downloaded, etc. Went thru set up. Changed my tire size. Checked the idle and it already showed 800 rpm so I'm assuming that's stock. It reads T.Case HI: 1.00. And T.Case LO: 2.72.

Can someone school me on the T Case settings?

Everything else seemed pretty simple. My tpms light finally went out. And yes, as mentioned in another post, you can upgrade the flashcal online for about 150.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't touch the t-case settings! The only way you would change those is if you regeared your t-case or if you swapped in a rubi t case. It's just like changing the gear ratio in your axles. You only need to change if you swap.

Don't touch the t-case settings! The only way you would change those is if you regeared your t-case or if you swapped in a rubi t case. It's just like changing the gear ratio in your axles. You only need to change if you swap.

Oops, knew there was something I forgot to do :banghead:

SWRUBI

IMO, yes. I've only tried the 87 tune. It definitely gets up and goes a lot better than stock. The throttle input is much better and shift points are perfect. Overall I love the drive-ability it has added to the jeep. Worth every penny in my book.

I think it would be worth it for those with the 'old' automatic tranny that mates up to the 3.8. If you row your own gears, I don't think there would be much additional benefit. The old saying, you can polish a turd, but it's still a turd rings true..

Thanks for all the replies -- looks like I'll end up with the SuperChips unit.

Top Bottom