Suspect's JKR Build

Suspect

Finally had some time this weekend to knock a few things off the parts pile I have laying around.
IMG_0031.jpg
I ripped all the plastic off the jeep and started with the Poison Spyder Aluminum Fenders.
I'll be honest and admit that they took me way longer than they should have, I do not look forward to the day I might have to take these things off.:crazyeyes:
IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg

Suspect

For inner fenders I went with Hyline off road
IMG_0036.jpg
I cut there logo with a Dremel and cut an aluminum plate out of a blank sheet from home depot to cover the vent on them.
I know it might seem kind of dumb to some people but my JK hasn't had any cooling issues as of yet and didn't want to get mud/water all up in there.
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg

Suspect

Finished up with Evo D-ring mounts, I always liked the bumper-less look Moby had going and wanted to go in a similar direction
IMG_0038.jpg
I still have the Sliders, Front bumper/winch, and rear fenders to install, seeing parts just sitting in a corner is driving me crazy lol

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
For inner fenders I went with Hyline off road
View attachment 355934
I cut there logo with a Dremel and cut an aluminum plate out of a blank sheet from home depot to cover the vent on them.
I know it might seem kind of dumb to some people but my JK hasn't had any cooling issues as of yet and didn't want to get mud/water all up in there.
View attachment 355935
View attachment 355936
I was actually looking at the same liners. They seem like a decent deal. They look great

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Suspect

Looking good! [emoji106]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ton of work there, well done

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks really good!

Love those fenders, jeep is looking really good

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks a ton you guys, it’s slowly starting to come together, then I’ll have to start saving my pennies for the real big stuff.
I was actually looking at the same liners. They seem like a decent deal. They look great

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really like the high clearance design, it took me forever the get them lined up but that might be my lack of experience talking[emoji23]

Last edited:

Suspect

IMG_0091.jpg
Quarter Pounder,Warn Zeon 10s, and some Factor55 goodies finally went on last night. Hopefully I get to put the winch to use this weekend🤟🏼

Last edited:

Suspect

Thank you. You know how these things just snowball. Ill have some updates soon. I see some shop time in the next week or 2 for the next round of upgrades.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup,I think we can all agree on the snowball effect. Once upon a time I thought 33s and a leveling kit would suffice and now I’m saving my pennies for some D60s. It’s a slippery slope.

Looks fantastic! Good mods

Thanks man, looking forward to seeing some pics of Brick with that PR44 up front 🤙🏼

Top Bottom