Suspension Help

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Thanks. Really helpful. I currently have MC Overland fenders but I’m going to swap them out for the Overline fenders (additional 2” of up-travel) and compare how it flexes and how much bump stop I need for each.

Is there an easy way to cycle the front suspension to test for rubbing other than driving up a rock? For the rear, I’ll remove the springs and cycle it with a floor jack but I’m guessing the front has to be done while on the trail?

Gotta be careful doing it, but I have used a high lift to jack one side way up on the rocker and a floor jack on the opposite side to cycle the front suspension. This creates a full droop on one side and stuffs the other side.

But more fun to do it on the trail. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
We've had that conversation on trips when we're hanging up and the guy in front of us on 37's isn't...haha. After the whiskey wanderlust trip last year my wife was sold on upgrading the shocks. Plus the deal I got sold her on the Kings...[emoji6]

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That worked out well!

I’m on 37 BFG KM2s and I’m still grinding on them. I’ll probably push up to the 39 KM3s which measure 37.8 instead of 36.4. But no matter what, they hit. At least they are strong as hell and other than a bit of paint damage, their holding up well.

jesse3638

Hooked
That worked out well!

I’m on 37 BFG KM2s and I’m still grinding on them. I’ll probably push up to the 39 KM3s which measure 37.8 instead of 36.4. But no matter what, they hit. At least they are strong as hell and other than a bit of paint damage, their holding up well.

Yeah I'm running 35 KM2s. Still have 40% tread left after 35k miles. Damn things don't seem to wanna wear out..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom