Suspension lift vs coilover conversion??

Yeep

The guys over at Adams are great... Give them a call and talk to them, they will steer you in the right direction...

I was just out at their shop a couple weeks ago (stopped by since I was in vegas so they could measure what I needed) and they were awesome people.

I figured I'd order the shaft and have it shipped to me, but they had my driveshaft built and installed in less than 24 hours

Last edited:

Jake Wilson

The guys over at Adams are great... Give them a call and talk to them, they will steer you in the right direction...

I was just out at their shop a couple weeks ago (stopped by since I was in vegas so they could measure what I needed) and they were awesome people.

I figured I'd order the shaft and have it shipped to me, but they had my driveshaft built and installed in less than 24 hours

Yea that's awesome! I think it'll go nicely with my new lift. Since I'm up in Hawaii I have to call everyone anyways because no one ships up here.

dchew

Jake,
Not sure what you mean by "scrape in the back", but note that regardless of lift you will probably still have to trim your pinch seams when you make the move to 37's.

Dave

Ok so I'll look at EVO. What exactly makes the "Double D"? Like what is Double D? What is the difference between the Enforcer and the DD? I have a 4 door. How much would something like the driveshaft cost me? I have a short arm on mine now and I want to run 37's someday. I can't do it with the way it is now it will scrape in the back. Also I figured I would rather do this right now then have to do it again later. Also mine rides super rough now and I am about to have a second hip surgery so plush would be nice lol

Jake Wilson

Jake,
Not sure what you mean by "scrape in the back", but note that regardless of lift you will probably still have to trim your pinch seams when you make the move to 37's.

Dave

That's exactly what I am talking about. I'm ok with cutting it off I just don't want a ton of extra strain on my vehicle if I don't need it. Make since? I'm still with the short arm for now and replacing my drive shaft.

Top Bottom