Suspension travel comparison

chitown35

LOSER
I get the same amount of, if not more, flex with plush rides and fox shocks as some Evo BO coil over jku's. It all depends on how they have their kit installed. I have 3" plush ride coils front and rear with a .75" spacer in the front. I run 3.5" bump stops and fox Ifp performance 2.0 shocks for 4-6" lift in the front. And 3" bump stops and fox ifp performance 2.0 shocks for 1.5-3.5" lift with the Evo rockstar skids in the rear. I have RTI with two different JKU with the bolt On kit and in both cases they were running too much bumpstop in my opinion.
Yep. So many details go into this stuff and hardly anyone IMO worries about most of it, even tho the details are even more important than the big ticket things.

Sent from my galaxy s5 but it would've been quicker to drive my jeep there and tell you.

tgoss

I get the same amount of, if not more, flex with plush rides and fox shocks as some Evo BO coil over jku's. It all depends on how they have their kit installed. I have 3" plush ride coils front and rear with a .75" spacer in the front. I run 3.5" bump stops and fox Ifp performance 2.0 shocks for 4-6" lift in the front. And 3" bump stops and fox ifp performance 2.0 shocks for 1.5-3.5" lift with the Evo rockstar skids in the rear. I have RTI with two different JKU with the bolt On kit and in both cases they were running too much bumpstop in my opinion.

That's great and I'm really happy to hear that your Jeep does that well, I'm extremely happy with how mine does as well... I guess I should have been more specific in stating that a person I wheel with who has put a good effort in tuning his Evo bolt on kit has a bit more flexibility than myself.

RSQCON

As I was telling tgoss one of then main reasons I am considering this setup over the coilovers is maintenance. It's clear that I'm going to have to go down and speak with the people at ORE in person to address all my concerns but so far I am liking what I am seeing. The 3" kit is also a consideration if I can fit 37s under some flat fenders.

jkwebbie

As I was telling tgoss one of then main reasons I am considering this setup over the coilovers is maintenance. It's clear that I'm going to have to go down and speak with the people at ORE in person to address all my concerns but so far I am liking what I am seeing. The 3" kit is also a consideration if I can fit 37s under some flat fenders.
You can easily fit 37s with their 3" lift and flat fenders. That's what I have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sblackf1

sorry, this may be a dumb question but I'd like an answer anyways. I hear talk of 12" travel and 14" travel. Is that total travel when measured at full stuff to fool droop? or just droop on one side?

Top Bottom