Sway Bar Motor Rotate with Genright Ultra Low

MericaMade

[emoji1360]
Never noticed that was for a non Rubicon model cuz my buddies running in on his Rubicon.

I spent some time at the Genright booth at the Off Road Expo this year and it seems like they're fans of not running any front sway bars and just a stiffer rear sway bar instead.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

ONDROX

Finally got around to installing my GenRight bumper. I was able to rotate the sway bar motor with a little modification to the winch tray. I test fitted the winch and there is no interference with the motor. Just wanted to show this in case anyone else wants to attempt the same. I’ll post some more pics with it installed. Just waiting for replacement bolts for the winch.
View attachment 339298 View attachment 339296

HI SLO,
I'm thinking about going this route with my Rubicon too, any issues with yours since install? Also do you have any pics from underneath with it installed? (Curious how it looks installed)
Thanks,
Greg

SLO

HI SLO,
I'm thinking about going this route with my Rubicon too, any issues with yours since install? Also do you have any pics from underneath with it installed? (Curious how it looks installed)
Thanks,
Greg

Sorry, just saw this. In case you are still considering it and are wondering, no issues at all. We just did the Dusy and I hit the underside of my Jeep in more places on that trail than any other trail I have done...nothing close to hitting the sway bar motor or bumper.

Top Bottom