Sway bar question

Moochie

Yes my lift had the relocation brackets. What length approximately should they be for a 4.5" lift

If you don't have a Rubicon you can keep your sway bar ends level. This determines how long your links need to be.

Rubicon sway bars need to be 15 degrees higher at the link connection.
Kinda like this:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439861128.284408.jpg

Tree Frog

:doh:
Why Moochie Why? Now you tell me. HA

Well I guess its back to the drawing board. No way I was going to run the little factory whimpy bars when I had a nice new set of EVO end links. Except they were so dang long.
So being the crazy fabricator I am, Set the sway bar right at zero on the angle finder and measured away. Cut the new end links down and rewelded the end on.
Painted everything and mounted it all up. Well it looks good anyway.

So 15 degrees you say huh? Even with the King Coil Overs or is there another number I should go for due to the huge droop out these give?

Oh well I was kind of missing working on the Jeep.

robertoloco

:doh:
Why Moochie Why? Now you tell me. HA

Well I guess its back to the drawing board. No way I was going to run the little factory whimpy bars when I had a nice new set of EVO end links. Except they were so dang long.
So being the crazy fabricator I am, Set the sway bar right at zero on the angle finder and measured away. Cut the new end links down and rewelded the end on.
Painted everything and mounted it all up. Well it looks good anyway.

So 15 degrees you say huh? Even with the King Coil Overs or is there another number I should go for due to the huge droop out these give?

Oh well I was kind of missing working on the Jeep.

Those must not have been the adjustable links?

Top Bottom