Sway bar question

I just got my JKU back from a big beef up in February. Now I’ve got the tons to support my 40s....I didn’t my electric sway disconnect because it was toasted and went with the anti rock in the front. My Jeep is my daily driver and now on the high way I find myself fighting the body roll and feel like I’m drifting side to side fighting to stay in my lane after a gust of wind bc I’m correcting for the body roll. In addition to that anytime I have an loop you take or extended curve the traction control light kicks on and I start fighting the that till I get back straight.

Is this a result of the Antirock? I’ve considered just buying a basic sway bar and doing quick disconnects since I get out to manually lock the hubs now anyways.

Is the Antirock my problem or something else?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

I just got my JKU back from a big beef up in February. Now I’ve got the tons to support my 40s....I didn’t my electric sway disconnect because it was toasted and went with the anti rock in the front. My Jeep is my daily driver and now on the high way I find myself fighting the body roll and feel like I’m drifting side to side fighting to stay in my lane after a gust of wind bc I’m correcting for the body roll. In addition to that anytime I have an loop you take or extended curve the traction control light kicks on and I start fighting the that till I get back straight.

Is this a result of the Antirock? I’ve considered just buying a basic sway bar and doing quick disconnects since I get out to manually lock the hubs now anyways.

Is the Antirock my problem or something else?

Thanks

Anti rocks suck. If you still have your electric sway get the evo manual discount. The anti rock allow to much sway on road and restrict flex when you want it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

Could be. Have you tried to adjust them up? You may have other things going on as well. Steering wheel straight? Front end tight? Stock sway bars(non rubicon) are cheap and easy to find so if stiffening the antiroc helps at all you could find one and add disco’s cheap and easy if you find it’s still not enough.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Could be. Have you tried to adjust them up? You may have other things going on as well. Steering wheel straight? Front end tight? Stock sway bars(non rubicon) are cheap and easy to find so if stiffening the antiroc helps at all you could find one and add disco’s cheap and easy if you find it’s still not enough.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Thanks guys, I don’t have the factory rubi anymore it got destroyed in an accident. I’ll try stiffing the Antirock and then I’ll know if that’s the issue.

TheGrendel

yes, the Front antirock is noticeably worse on the road. on my prior rubi i replaced the factory with the Currie, and it was way worse. won't make that mistake again.

you could also give the ORO Swayloc a go.

Top Bottom