Synthetic Gear Oil

JK's JK

Banned
This is an item I also run high end lubricants in, especially if you are running larger tires, off roading pretty hard, basically just doing what we bought our jeeps to do. In my hellishly hot home state of Arizona, cars overheating are not the biggest problems unde the hood, transmission failures lead the pack. Driving my overweight jeep on 40"s in 110+ temps around town during the summer is brutal on the transmission. I will only run top name fluids like Mobil, Amsoil, etc. The last change I did at 28,000 miles (added a new deep sump skid pan, so I swapped fluids too) I used Amsoil.

I live in the arm pit of California with Satin sitting at my door step. I feel for you. Thank you for the recommendations. :thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
This is an item I also run high end lubricants in, especially if you are running larger tires, off roading pretty hard, basically just doing what we bought our jeeps to do. In my hellishly hot home state of Arizona, cars overheating are not the biggest problems unde the hood, transmission failures lead the pack. Driving my overweight jeep on 40"s in 110+ temps around town during the summer is brutal on the transmission. I will only run top name fluids like Mobil, Amsoil, etc. The last change I did at 28,000 miles (added a new deep sump skid pan, so I swapped fluids too) I used Amsoil.

This. Transmission fluid, you run the best, which is Amsoil. It has an important job, and a sensitive job. Tranny fluid is also in there for long periods, so it needs to be top shelf. For tranny fluid, I only recommend Amsoil or OEM.

Hammerman

Mobile 1

I've run mobile 1 for over three years now, starting when EVO did a gear swap, from stock 410 to 488, after 50K miles I have little wear. great set up from Mels crew.

Top Bottom