tail gate table

TheFett

The M-PAC and the Springtail Solutions are the same thing...same company.

Well crap....see now I didn't realize that and once again the Shark doesn't disappoint!

Thank you sir! Now, not sure if that just made my decision harder......orrrrrr

Ok so the risk of sounds completely dumb.....and thats not a far stretch these days; Yeh, I read that wrong Sharkey, I thought somehow you were trying to tell me M-PAC which I know is Springtail was the same as RockSlide, so then I was like oooohhhh........now I'm just just looking like dooooohhhhhh!

Thanks again just the same! Boy, is it Monday all over again already!?!

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol. Yeah, maybe I misunderstood you. Anyway, I have the Springtail Solutions MPAC rack. I haven't yet put any molle bags on it but I have zero rattles. The price point was right for me and the functionality is great. It also fits well with the security deck I built.

asteve

That looks good. What did you use to make the cutting board? Any rattling or is it quiet?

I ordered these dimensions...

24 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 1/2" ...Tap Plastic online...King Starboard...

Here's the link...just type in the dimensions...

http://www.tapplastics.com/product/p..._starboard/526

Then all you will need to do is notch where the paracord connects to the table, the area where the index plungers strike the table and the areas where the shoulder bolts connect to the table backing plate.

The Starboard just drops in and fits flush with the tables front lip. No rattles at all.

SC

greggnj

I ordered these dimensions...

24 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 1/2" ...Tap Plastic online...King Starboard...

Here's the link...just type in the dimensions...

http://www.tapplastics.com/product/p..._starboard/526

Then all you will need to do is notch where the paracord connects to the table, the area where the index plungers strike the table and the areas where the shoulder bolts connect to the table backing plate.

The Starboard just drops in and fits flush with the tables front lip. No rattles at all.

SC

Thanks for the info. [emoji106]🏻

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
From another thread I found elsewhere about tables, seems evo is the only one that can really carry a lot of weight, which I dont see as being needed, seems like a better option. The molle style table seems great to have the extra storage bag options however, especially once you add the cutting board surface to it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm pretty sure the EVO table uses nutserts, which is one of the reasons it is going to be stronger. Down the road, I may drill my MPAC for nutserts as well. Plus, I wanted a table that could hold a two-burner coleman style stove and it didn't seem like the EVO had quite the length to do it.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Correct on the nutsets. :beer:

I'm pretty sure the EVO table uses nutserts, which is one of the reasons it is going to be stronger. Down the road, I may drill my MPAC for nutserts as well. Plus, I wanted a table that could hold a two-burner coleman style stove and it didn't seem like the EVO had quite the length to do it.

Evil

Just a heads up, the Springtailsolutions tabel is on sale on their website for 170 bucks, 2 days after I paid full price for mine :mad:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
im considering a tail gate folding table. Anyone have any experience, opinions, reviews, experience with these? Im sort of liking the TailGater available from Rebel, but there appear to be several viable candidates, some for quite a few less buckaroos. Primary concern would be rattle free, prefer but not absolute no drill install, ease of use, etc. appreciate thoughts and opinions etc.

I have the tailgater, and it has been great, and rattle free. It honestly depends on what you plan on doing with the table. The trailgater is great because it's uncoated food grade stainless steel and a cutting board, so prepping meals on it is great..with others, you can scratch up the powdercoat, but others are stronger, can hold molle gear, etc. It all depends on your needs. For me, I wanted a tail for food prep, so that's why I chose it.

722f3766-6a23-4b95-8c2d-335d9b0a4965_zpsdwikukyt.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom