TANK you for showing your "Tank-green" color Jeeps...

Coop

Caught the Bug
When I first saw Tank Green, I knew it was the color for me!
Curmudgeon7_1.jpg Curmudgeon_1.jpg

Last edited:

coolarmybrat

I bought my 2016 Sarge Green 75th Anniversary Edition all the way from Rock Springs Wy back in Nov. Love the color green...it just grows on you!!! Besides, the color being distinct, there is not a lot of people driving it in Los Angeles. I have always wanted one (Green, Power dome hood, A10 Bumpers, and Rock Rails) but not paying the high sticker price.

Sent from my SM-N900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

coolarmybrat

Here is my Sarge Green....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-16-22-26-52.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-16-22-26-52.png
    393 KB · Views: 153

coolarmybrat

@rltw - I don't know my plans as I am a newbie to all of this. First, I need to regear to at least 4.55 so that I can then upgrade my tires up to 35s. I already bought 5 additional Rubicon rims (came with tires) for the new tires I plan to buy. I will also tryout a USED softtop in the coming weeks that a friend practically gave away; if I like the way it looks...I will go ahead and get a softtop replacement. Other than that...I will am OPEN for suggestions. Oh yeah, I already lifted her up by 2 inches!!! 👍

5280Sapper

TANK you for showing your "Tank-green" color Jeeps...

@rltw - I don't know my plans as I am a newbie to all of this. First, I need to regear to at least 4.55 so that I can then upgrade my tires up to 35s. I already bought 5 additional Rubicon rims (came with tires) for the new tires I plan to buy. I will also tryout a USED softtop in the coming weeks that a friend practically gave away; if I like the way it looks...I will go ahead and get a softtop replacement. Other than that...I will am OPEN for suggestions. Oh yeah, I already lifted her up by 2 inches!!! [emoji106]

Well plenty to learn on here for sure... don't take everything to heart also!!! I recently got a tan rough country soft top love the way it looks on the green!! But since I wore camo for 12 years I'm biased!!! I'd look into 4.56 gears would fit you well maybe even 4.88's if you plan on going to 37's... I'd invest in some skid plates and sliders then most importantly a winch! And the most important advice... go have fun and explore!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

coolarmybrat

You too....small world! I'm still wearing the camo; 24 years but I need to stay for another 10 until they force retire me. Hmm, that's why it was so hard for me to get my Jeep; it just have to be the right color....Sargeant Green! I'm waiting for my Oscar Mike decal to arrive anytime....😎

Sent from my SM-N900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
It was Bunce school trail there were some spots like the pictures but there were some that none of could get through for the snow

My first thought was Bunce, that's why I asked. I was actually thinking about taking a peek up there in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the report. I'll make sure and take someone with me. Did you go up to the Ironclad loop at all?

Top Bottom