TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

dchew

Caught the Bug
Frank,
Great start, great plans. This will be a fun thread and a very nice build!

Oh yeah: good color choice! :wings:

Dave

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Looking good! Very nice color. I just installed the EVO Enforcer myself, you are going to love the plush ride :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Billet Rubi Build

Thanks AAI, dchew and TrailReady. I love my rig and am already itching to give it the full treatment.

RockyJk

Re: My Billet Rubi Build

Looks good crazy how much its changed in such lil time :thumbup::thumbup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Billet Rubi Build

So installed this last weekend, but an update nonetheless. It's a Teraflex mid width winch bumper. Stout as hell and allows the re-use of the factory fogs.

EVO Enforcer 3" lift has been ordered with the flip kit and extended brake lines. Will be paired win the Rancho 9000XL adjustable shocks that have been sitting in my garage. Oh and a new JE Reel 1350 front DS.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Billet Rubi Build

Only 1 issue with the 1350 install. Transfer case cable bracket rubbed the yoke and caused se nasty thump and transfer case knob vibration.

Nothing some needle nose vice pliers can't fix:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371341786.047957.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371341798.258802.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Billet Rubi Build

Thanks to: EVO Mfg for making a kick ass lift. (Enforcer 3")
Rancho shocks, Northridge 4x4, Jim Reel of JE Reel Drivelines for making me a 1350 DS overnight! 👍

Thanks to my good buddies/ fellow Wayalifers (you know who u are) for lending a hand, or two, or four. We made quick work of a big task. 5 hours total including a lunch/ beer break.

Beyrgut

I think I remember seeing a blurb in the instructions about grinding that tab off on some installs. Looks good but I highly doubt it's "finished" :D.

Top Bottom