Tax Returns !!!!!

HLKSMSH

How do you guys feel paying my check every month since I am in the military Thank You for the pay check. Crappy part is I pay my own check also by paying in Tax :thinking: . But for the money I will get back well I was planning in the Evo tire carrier and corner armor but now I am getting stationed in Texas in a few months so it will go to the purchase of a new home for the family.

RUBI4US

I thank you for your service!

And I wish more of the defense budget went to the men and women in uniform than to the corporations that help elect the morally bankrupt morons in D.C.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Wayalife mobile

Marinearmyjeeper

Ahhh.. defense budget.. we are cutting down in the military just to maintain what we get.. well, this is what we signed up for.. lol.. low pay, and free vacations to the field, the deserts and the mountains.... I think my tax check will go to paying off some bills so I will have more money per month to invest in my jeep.. win win :)

sent by aliens

Toole

How do you guys feel paying my check every month since I am in the military Thank You for the pay check. Crappy part is I pay my own check also by paying in Tax :thinking: . But for the money I will get back well I was planning in the Evo tire carrier and corner armor but now I am getting stationed in Texas in a few months so it will go to the purchase of a new home for the family.

I believe we should be considered self employed at that point. :thumb:
As far as my tax return, hopefully getting this truck paid down enough where I won't lose my ass on it so I can get rid of it and get back into a JKU. We shall see though, have to pay the truck down, pay off the loan the soon to be exwife took out in my name, and finish this divorce shit.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
I usually get back enough from state to pay federal. Keeping fingers crossed this year it works out the same. As long as I don't owe more than I get back I'm happy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flexer07

Well luckily mine will be going towards jeep parts. First on list is a new front drive shaft since mine is leaking. Then I have several other stuff I want but that all depends on how much I get back. Here's some on list trek armor seat covers, psc diff covers, orfab sport cage, tint, synthetic rope for my winch, programmer, and rock krawler long arm. Of course not all of it but it's what I will be considering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first thing first with a new stock jeep. up and sitting on better feet. fresh lift with 35s and wheels. yaa taxes back arent that much but will put a nice dent in paying for it all

Top Bottom