Teraflex Front Trackbar

Have a teraflex adjustable front trackbar I used for about 3000 miles. In good condition. Going with a draglink flip kit so stock will work fine. This thing is stout. Bushings are good. Comes with extra bushing.

Located in bossier city, LA

Asking $175 shipped OBO

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380926391.272823.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380926417.480282.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380926447.672555.jpg

Yes I think it is. Doesn't effect functionality though and they are original bushings I believe. I got it from another member who didn't have it on long before changing his lift.

JEEPnGEO

What's the deal with the bushing? Are they Poly or Rubber? Why would someone weld it? Just wondering.

They are rubber bushings as comes on teraflex tracbars. Don't know bout the weld I bought it from someone also and came like that. I do know it doesn't affect anything and the tracbar operated as supposed while on my jeep. I means it's a tac weld, unless I'm missing something, I don't see an issue.

TheDuff

Obviously the bushing is replaceable and the sleeve around the bushing is what makes it so u can replace it. If u buy the bushing the sleeve comes attached to it and u press it into the tracbar. The tac weld is probably there to prevent the bushing sleeve from both sliding out or spinning in the trac bar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

JEEPnGEO

Fast shipping and was in good order. Installed it last night and it was a blast. I had my family with me and with them around working it took no time at all. Before I can get my camera and think about taking pictures they had the stock one off and the TeraFlex one on.. After a little measuring and adjusting it was test drive time. A little nudge on the drag link to correct my steering wheel and it was done. Sorry I don't have any pictures. You are awesome. Thanks for the fast shipping.

Top Bottom