Teraflex HD Hinge not flush?

Zstairlessone

I responded back showing a closer pic of mine - they responded again saying that they have many that look identical to mine (side behind the tire carrier against the tailgate, gap by the hinge) and several that have a gap like that shown in their picture. It could be a very minor variance in the sheet metal of my gate, but they are assuring me there is nothing wrong with the install. This is a quote from them: "I just looked at 15 JK's with tire carriers here at TeraFlex. Some have had tire carriers for years and others just a few months. Most of them (80%) are just like yours while the rest have more clearance at that point that you're concerned with. I can say 100% that there is nothing wrong with yours at all in any means shape or form." I asked if I should be concerned about any possible issues with the paint. Their response: "IF your bolts came loose or IF you were rear end could I see that possibly happening. Now if you want to pull it off and check it, that wouldn't be a bad idea. I still think that you would be fine. Keep in mind that we would happily replace it if needed."

Sorry, in light of my last post I find this extremely funny. I think I may have hurt something falling on the floor I laughed so hard...

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like I'm late to party. Damn, missed all the fun. Good read trying to catch up though. [emoji106]

Hot94Z28

preach!! At least I hope everyone can agree on this!

Everyone loves boobs!?! I would hope there would not be an argument about this. I was just making a point about modding a Jeep, no different if you mod a car to drag race and don't take to the track. At some point the car will be gone or you will be and some other asshole will enjoy it then.

Austac

I just got one and installed it, it looks similar to everyones here, what i found was its clipping the hardtop seal on the right corner of the hardtop glass, kinda annoying, tf said it was fine but not so sure

swampdog

Haha does everyone here have a room temperature IQ? I can't afford them I was saying I can't afford them. If you don't think that's a badass car then you need your damn head checked. I'm deleting my account tonight you guys are way too cool for me haha have fun blowing vape smoke up your boyfriends pussy everyone View attachment 209707

Dreadlock bump. Where you at bro?

WJCO

Meme King
I just got one and installed it, it looks similar to everyones here, what i found was its clipping the hardtop seal on the right corner of the hardtop glass, kinda annoying, tf said it was fine but not so sure

Welcome to WAL. No better peace of mind than a manufacturer telling you something is fine when it appears it isn't. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom