Teraflex Lift Kit Upgrade

ttfhell

OF COURSE "dirt roads" count... You watch your mouth!!!

Wasn't trying to be a dick but I see stock rails, 9" lift, dual stabilizers, 20's, standard wheels that aren't scratched and I its a solid sign. Crawling over a car is just slightly less hardcore than driving up a tire. All of that tells me there isn't much wheeling. Well at least compared to out here or even at the parks back east.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I gotta hand it to Drew and NR4x4....they have the PERFECT opportunity to sell you a bunch of crap, but restrain themselves. If you do what you are trying to do, you'll take one of the most capable offroading vehicles on the planet, and make it as useful offroad as a Subaru forester.

sean.m.adams33

OP, if your mind is made up and you're looking to get rid of your lift then glws or whatever you're doing with it.
But from someone who has run the teraflex long arm (not the 6" lift though) I can tell you that it is not well made. The "joints" on the control arms wore out for me in less then 3k miles. The brackets for the rear arms contacted every rock they could also! It isn't horrible but it didn't work for me. Unless you're getting a great deal I think you might shop around a little more.

GutWrench

How is this possible? It doesn't have a single EVO part on it and it's not exploding in a ball of fire... :bleh:

Top Bottom