Teraflex or Rough Contry

Tabers

Stay away from RC ... I have the 2.5" Springs with the performance 2.2 shocks and its been a head ache... ride was good for a week or so then get a little bouncy, come to find 3 of the 4 shocks were leaking badly. I called and got replacments overnighted for free, two weeks later had to make a call because of the rear shocks leaking once again ... they overnighted and I just put them on Wednesday. If these leak they committed to a full refund and ill keep the kit, so basically I am saving for a new lift! On the other had my brother in law with a TJ has a 4 inch RC lift and has had no problems in the 30k miles that are on it .... i was told by the guy from RC that they had got a "Bad Batch" of shocks and they thought they had them all filtered out ... guess not ... I hoep this helps but listen to these guys ... take your time and save the extra money and do it right the first time ...

I hope this helps ...

Tabers

ghostjk

Unfortunately my friend has the 4in long arm in RC and he has replaced the coils, and shocks since they began to sag and leak.

Top Bottom