Teraflex Rock Rails

flotto

I've run both and can tell you that both are great rocker guards. I prefer the EVO sliders because they are weld on.

since I'd rather not weld. I called northridge about pricing on LOD and he suggested I look at PSC Brawler Rockers. what do you think of the LOD vs PSC Brawler Rockers?

I have found over the past couple of weeks if I called and talked with a live person from the company in am working with LoD they worked with me. BTW they offer a military discount. So does Rock Krawler. MIT be worth the call.

NHAkita

I just installed the Rancho sliders on my JKU yesterday. It was 35 and raining when my 5 foot tall wife climbed in the Jeep on our way to dinner last night and she Noticed them. She commented how good a grip they had over the factory steps. The reason I went Rancho over the Evo even though most here love the Evo is the idea that 3 to4 threads per bolt holding it on is below handbook standard. If I were to weld it the Evo look great but I just couldn't get over how few threads were engaged per bolt when you tap the frame. The install took just over an hour and they are very solid. I can send pics if interested. I got them from Bryan at 4wd.
Paul

NHAkita

NHAkita said:
I just installed the Rancho sliders on my JKU yesterday. It was 35 and raining when my 5 foot tall wife climbed in the Jeep on our way to dinner last night and she Noticed them. She commented how good a grip they had over the factory steps. The reason I went Rancho over the Evo even though most here love the Evo is the idea that 3 to4 threads per bolt holding it on is below handbook standard. If I were to weld it the Evo look great but I just couldn't get over how few threads were engaged per bolt when you tap the frame. The install took just over an hour and they are very solid. I can send pics if interested. I got them from Bryan at 4wd.
Paul

I wrote EVO but should have said LoD.
Paul

rtguy1

post some pictures I'm pretty sure I'm going LOD or PSC but I haven't placed an order

I helped a buddy install the psc sliders and didn't care for them much. If you need a step evo can build them at a custom angle for no charge. If you don't like that option go for LOD. I love PSC stuff too. I have their front stinger bumper, hood louver, and owned their rear bumper before going bumperless. Just didn't like the sliders at all.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
since I'd rather not weld. I called northridge about pricing on LOD and he suggested I look at PSC Brawler Rockers. what do you think of the LOD vs PSC Brawler Rockers?

From recent things I have noticed Northridge is pimping PSC right now. I don't know if that's good or bad but just be aware of that.

And the PSC mount very similar to the teraflex.

Last edited:

NHAkita

flotto said:
post some pictures I'm pretty sure I'm going LOD or PSC but I haven't placed an order

Here you go, they mount to the 3 body mount bolts two original step bolts and 5 tabs to the body seam. I'm real happy with my choice so far.
Paul

image-2575291338.jpg

image-1779516076.jpg

image-717337325.jpg

image-1361607694.jpg

Top Bottom