Terrible dealership experience

RedRum

Update : still no word from the GM ... In a way it give these guys credit ! They totally win the " could give a fuck " award ! Lol

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Go to BBB and call the news media. Show them the text. If they do a news story on it, I bet you get a response then.

RedRum

Go to BBB and call the news media. Show them the text. If they do a news story on it, I bet you get a response then.

Yea we thought about honestly we are just over it lol my jeep is ordered thru another dealership and I don't want them to bring me down lol I will just take joy preventing as many people as I can from going there

Jeep2010

Just for everyone out there. There is NO need to do a single bit of negotiation face to face at the dealership anymore. Do all of that through email, and just walk in to sign the deal you agreed upon.

Take that emotion and bullshit out of the deal and just do business.

I am a salesman at a chrysler dealership and I love doing things over the phone to be honest. Let's me engage 5-6 customers at once. But I will tell you to be careful about that as well. Because you aren't there you may not know how we get to that number. I would say get a price that you are comfortable paying and ask how they got it while at the dealership. Just to be sure there is not any confusion. Just a little help whatever it is worth to you guys! Cheers.

Top Bottom