Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Kyle7R

quick question guys, just won (ebay) new bestop Supertop NX top. Are they hard to install? and how much is a good price to ask for my hardtop ? also going to sell my rubicon rails.

Very easy, if you need a hand just shout.

And that hardtop is practically worthless, you should just give it to me ;)

BobbyGTX

Not hard at all. Just make sure you cook the windows in the sun before install and take about 2 hours. Be patient with the zippers!

And I sold my for $1100 in North Texas.
Great! thanks for the advice

Very easy, if you need a hand just shout.

And that hardtop is practically worthless, you should just give it to me ;)

lol yeah I would of just gave it too you but Napalm already said it's worth $1100

Napalm

Bumping up for the maybe guys.. how about yall join us :)

Also Stick has decided to step up to the Medium/Hard group! Heck yeah!:beer:

Also, most of you have probably already seen this but the hard extreme group is no more. Since it had just so much interest, Nick and I decided to combine it with the medium group. :)

Last edited:

Napalm

Haven't posted in a while, work has sucked the life out of me.
Yes, I'm camping. But just Saturday night, probably not Friday night.
Coming from Dallas area on Saturday morning if anyone wants to caravan.
Finally got the OHV sticker and cobra 75.
Looking forward to it!!
View attachment 201800

If you need assistance mounting the sticker, just give me a call. I'm an expert :) HAH

tdougherty81

I may have to move to tentative, as right now I have to go out town for work that Saturday. If that's the case I may come up early Friday and camp that night and head back in the morning but not sure that will be worth it. Anyone getting there early Friday to hit some trails?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I may have to move to tentative, as right now I have to go out town for work that Saturday. If that's the case I may come up early Friday and camp that night and head back in the morning but not sure that will be worth it. Anyone getting there early Friday to hit some trails?

I will be there before dark on friday, and plan to wheel a trail or 5 after getting camp setup... :yup:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Sweet! You convinced the fiance to camp?

Not exactly, more like TOLD her I was not going to spend $200 on the hotel room becasue SHE doesn't want to camp :crazyeyes:

did you get your sticker yet? I was about to head out and get one .

Nope. Delay as long as possible. I HATE stickers...I even hate the registration sticker on my window... IDK whats wrong with the registration being stuck on the license plate like everywhere else in the country... they already use the same print out but the sticker you would normally put on the plate says "VOID"... So It cant be a cost thing?? Just assholes I guess?

Last edited:

Kyle7R

Not exactly, more like TOLD her I was not going to spend $200 on the hotel room becasue SHE doesn't want to camp :crazyeyes:

Nope. Delay as long as possible. I HATE stickers...I even hate the registration sticker on my window... IDK whats wrong with the registration being stuck on the license plate like everywhere else in the country... they already use the same print out but the sticker you would normally put on the plate says "VOID"... So It cant be a cost thing?? Just assholes I guess?

People used to steal them all the damn time, that's why it moved to the window.

I still haven't put my OHV sticker on either, it's riding around in the glovebox.

Kyle7R

Got the full shift off for Friday. We will be arriving around 5-6ish.

Woot! Maybe a medium sized Friday gathering. Hoping at least a few of us Houstonians (looking at you, Bobby and Dwigs) can leave Houston around 1-ish on Friday.

Top Bottom