Texas School Shooting Today

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It was like that in the 2000's too. Not until all this bullshit me too, I don't know what gender I am and the pussification of america did all this shit start. You didn't like someone when I was in school you met across the road at some apartments or the McDonalds and fought. Or did it in the hallway. Nowadays people just want to put labels on everything. Fucking stupid.

This young man has an old soul.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

It was like that in the 2000's too. Not until all this bullshit me too, I don't know what gender I am and the pussification of america did all this shit start. You didn't like someone when I was in school you met across the road at some apartments or the McDonalds and fought. Or did it in the hallway. Nowadays people just want to put labels on everything. Fucking stupid.

Lol, people used to go to school and worry about shit like looking stupid in front of a hot chick. Now they have to worry about shit like, maybe the hot chick has a dick.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug

Exactly... there’s now 24/7 pressure put on kids with how “connected” they are to social media and such. Along with a long list of other factors. Kids need to get off Facebook, stop carrying what other people think of that’s even possible anymore and go play in the dirt after school. It’s not a gun issue here, if guns didn’t exists thus just use something else. Bombs, swords, rattle snakes in lockers..

ChiliDawg

Exactly... there’s now 24/7 pressure put on kids with how “connected” they are to social media and such. Along with a long list of other factors. Kids need to get off Facebook, stop carrying what other people think of that’s even possible anymore and go play in the dirt after school. It’s not a gun issue here, if guns didn’t exists thus just use something else. Bombs, swords, rattle snakes in lockers..

Yeah man I remember all those mass killings by rattlesnake back in the days before Facebook. Dark times.

Top Bottom