Texas Winter Run @ Barnwell Mountains - January 15th-17th

daverawr

Giving this a thread a bump! Im in for the medium group. Im sure we can get more people to go on this run.

Got you down ! And yeah hopefully. I'm guessing everyone is traveling somewhere at this time so hopefully last minute they will all chime in

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Well guys i wont be able to make it to the run.. It had been feeling like my death wobble had been wanting to come back. Sure enough, on my drive to work this morning, it happened twice.. I guess it better close to home than 4-5 hours away. :sad:

WJCO

Meme King
Well guys i wont be able to make it to the run.. It had been feeling like my death wobble had been wanting to come back. Sure enough, on my drive to work this morning, it happened twice.. I guess it better close to home than 4-5 hours away. :sad:

DW sucks. Hope you get it fixed quick.

daverawr

Alright guys just a quick update from me. I'll be heading there in the early morning Saturday in order to get my rock sliders welded up tomorrow evening. So who ever decided to stop by let me know. Looks as of now it will only people 2 people lol. Hopefully some of you guys decide to stop by for a couple hours

daverawr

Awe man! Sucks but sure right better close to home then a big drive away. Hope you get it squared away for good now.

Top Bottom