That is why JKFORUM is the only great jeep forum out there

Jeeper Jr.

yall got some issues gettin this heated over a damn car haha i didnt post it over there cause the thing always crashes, but anyway hope all of you bums have a good day

The issue isn't the Jeep. The issue is people, like you apparently, joining just to sell stuff. This forum is meant to be a community of like minded people who love Jeeps. It is a place where old and young Jeepers can communicate and support each other.

It is NOT ebay or craigslist.

Signing up just to sell your stuff is a good indication that your intent is not contributing to the forum or becoming part of the community. So if you are wondering why you are being flamed, it is because we think you just want to use this place as a craigslist.

As previously stated, if you want to sell stuff, go somewhere that is actually tailored towards selling stuff. Don't come here.

plemmajk10

The issue isn't the Jeep. The issue is people, like you apparently, joining just to sell stuff. This forum is meant to be a community of like minded people who love Jeeps. It is a place where old and young Jeepers can communicate and support each other.

It is NOT ebay or craigslist.

Signing up just to sell your stuff is a good indication that your intent is not contributing to the forum or becoming part of the community. So if you are wondering why you are being flamed, it is because we think you just want to use this place as a craigslist.

As previously stated, if you want to sell stuff, go somewhere that is actually tailored towards selling stuff. Don't come here.

well i wasnt really wondering.......

bkac

Caught the Bug
So here's what you do, stop by, give us a wave and tell us a little bit about yourself and your Jeep. Contribute to the forum for a while and then post your stuff up at a later date.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So here's what you do, stop by, give us a wave and tell us a little bit about yourself and your Jeep then contribute to the forum for a while and then post your stuff up at a later date.

An apology for trolling would be the best place to start. Though I don't think either will happen.

plemmajk10

hey ill tell ya what, i admit to having not read the rules, @wayalife, my apologies in not answering you, thought you were an auto response, and on the teolling half of my posts, im a smartass, and if someone comes at me ill shoot right back

bkac

Caught the Bug
hey ill tell ya what, i admit to having not read the rules, @wayalife, my apologies in not answering you, thought you were an auto response, and on the teolling half of my posts, im a smartass, and if someone comes at me ill shoot right back

Good start, now go give us a wave and tell us a little bit about your Jeep and don't refer to it as a car.

Top Bottom