The 2-finger from the steering wheel "JEEP WAVE" FROM TULSA, OKLAHOMA!

thayerchase

I've been coming to this website since i bought my jeep in November, 2012. (A 2011 2 dr sport) I've used the forums for tons of advice and install help since about the 2nd week I had my jeep when i ripped off/ and replaced my first OEM part. Anyways, it's late and i have some tv to watch. I am currently in the DEAD MIDDLE of installing some Poison Spyder front steel crusher flares and am having trouble getting the rubber gasket in place since i am attempting this install on my own. IF ANYONE has some ideas then PLEASE gimme a pm or reply to this thread. THANKS GUYS AND OF COURSE....HOWDY!

Welcome to the WAYALIFE!

I have not installed the poison spyder fenders but try using something that is a little sticky but not glue to hole the liner in place. In the past when I had install a nut and washer on a bolt in an odd position I would put a little axel grease on the nut to hold the washer and then some on my finger to get it into position.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Welcome to wayalife!

I helped a buddy install the PS fenders and we used a spray adhesive and glued them right to the fender. I'm not sure what kind of adhesive it was but it did the trick. I think that most any ones would work.

Welcome to wayalife!

I helped a buddy install the PS fenders and we used a spray adhesive and glued them right to the fender. I'm not sure what kind of adhesive it was but it did the trick. I think that most any ones would work.

Be sure to spray the liners away from the Jeep. You will have a hard time getting it off the painted areas.

R/
Will

Top Bottom