The adventure of brankZ replacing jeep jk suspension

Brankz

Ok so this is how my jeep is sitting now.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395194016.582871.jpg
Love how is sitting now, I will do a BB soon.

The rite is amazing, my question now is do I need longer links?

Brankz

B
why not save up for some 3 inch plush rides? and did you figure how much lift it actually gave you?

I will get a bb or a leveling kit for now, in about 2 months I'm getting my Evo bumper with stinger and later on this year I may get the Evo lift but I cant get it for now.

I have to pay to much stuff
My car
Insurance and health insurance
House
Credit cards
Gas
My DD addiction
Food etc

Tigrcky

Yup around 2, I will get a bb or a leveling kit for now, in about 2 months I'm getting my Evo bumper with stinger and latter on this year I may get the Evo lift but I can get it for now.

I have to pay to much stuff
My car
Insurance and health insurance
House
Credit cards
Gas
My DD addiction
Food etc

i would get the leveling kit and then save for the 3" or 4" or coilovers but thats just my :twocents:

Brankz

i would get the leveling kit and then save for the 3" or 4" or coilovers but thats just my :twocents:

Before I lift it 4 inch I will need 37s cause no way I will run 4 inch with 33s lol I don't drive a ford bronco lifted lmao

Tigrcky

I saved 5k but my fucking land lord sued my ass.

yeah totally the landlords fault that you violated the terms of the lease and that you didnt have a good lawyer if one at all. and totally the landlords fault that you gave that person a solid case...:doh: how dare your land lord do such a thing!:shock:

Brankz

yeah totally the landlords fault that you violated the terms of the lease and that you didnt have a good lawyer if one at all. and totally the landlords fault that you gave that person a solid case...:doh: how dare your land lord do such a thing!:shock:

I used my brothers lawyers he has the best one because of he's company but the landlord had evidence of me having 2 big ass dogs when I only paid for my lil pug, my neighbors hatted my dogs so they talk against me :(

Tigrcky

I used my brothers lawyers he has the best one because of he's company but the landlord had evidence of me having 2 big ass dogs when I only paid for my lil pug, my neighbors hatted my dogs so they talk against me :(

if im wrong tell me, but it seems to me that you honestly believe you did nothing wrong :thinking:

Top Bottom