The adventures of Barry Blue

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Looks great man. Trust me if you can install the bumper you can install the winch..... When it cools down outside

Ginz

Looks great man. Trust me if you can install the bumper you can install the winch..... When it cools down outside

Well, thanks to your words of encouragement, I got the winch assembled and wired. Tomorrow I'll slap it on the bumper and run the cables to the battery.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Awesome. I know what you mean about the heat. Breaking 100 everyday here in San Antonio. I just drag the shop fan around with me in the garage lol

Ginz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467147418.757692.jpg

Finally done! Did a crappy job of loading it, but I'll re-do it the right way next weekend. As usual, I dropped one of the nuts from the battery into the engine compartment, and then the storm came. 4 hours, 4 hardware stores, and 2 auto parts stores later, voila!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
View attachment 210291

Finally done! Did a crappy job of loading it, but I'll re-do it the right way next weekend. As usual, I dropped one of the nuts from the battery into the engine compartment, and then the storm came. 4 hours, 4 hardware stores, and 2 auto parts stores later, voila!

I lost one of the square nuts that mount my Warn to the mounting surface & it took about 3 hours to find one! [emoji37]

Ginz

I lost one of the square nuts that mount my Warn to the mounting surface & it took about 3 hours to find one! [emoji37]

I believe you, and know very well your frustration lol! With all the cussing and kicking and screaming at myself "how could you be so stupid!!!?!?", I'm pretty sure neighbors are scared shitless of me lmao

Ginz

Can't believe how much has happened in just 2 months!

Day 1 at the dealer
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467260215.809766.jpg

Still bone stock
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467260286.993918.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467260321.445490.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467260340.957019.jpg

Now if only I can have some free time to wheel! Happy with how it's turning out so far. As soon as I pay down the credit card (hopefully about a month or two) I'll be in the market for a rear bumper/tire carrier.

So far I'm looking at:

JCR: like the look and versatility of the carrier, not in love with the holes for LED lights I may or may not use.

ARB: really like the look, like where the jack attaches and don't have to buy an extra attachment.

Not a fan of anything else I've seen out there. They look great, but not what I'm looking for.

Ginz

Went wheeling, friend of mine got some nice pics

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468305704.293938.jpg

Good friend and her project Yolycon came out to play

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468305770.208106.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468305820.398340.jpg

Had a great time exploring in Homestead. Happy with how Barry performed. Til next time, thanks for stoppin by.

Top Bottom