The Adventures of Fiona - '08 JK Rubicon 2-Door

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Holy hell just saw this . Jeep held up great .. can see the entire spare tire shape in the Chevy hood .. or what’s left of it . Glad you’re still rolling strong

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Scary stuff, glad you and Fiona made it through that hit ok

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks
Wow! Glad you and Fiona are ok. Looks like the second fool hit the pickup after he bounced off of you

Thanks... She was wedged under the truck. The tow truck dragged both of them together off the freeway. [emoji15]
Holy hell just saw this . Jeep held up great .. can see the entire spare tire shape in the Chevy hood .. or what’s left of it . Glad you’re still rolling strong

Thanks.
Fuuuuuuck. Glad you guys are okay. These rigs can take a hell of a hit for sure.
Thanks... It's a good marketing flyer for steel bumpers for sure. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Brute

Hooked
I just saw this...hope you are ok...looking at the other guy, can't believe your rig isn't jacked up...

jdofmemi

BaddestCross

Fiona has been throwing codes related to exhaust leaks, poorly performing cats, and random misfires for about a month or so. I assumed it was the cracks that I guessed I had in the manifolds, but I haven't had time to tear into her.

Finally had some time today and this is what I found under the driver side heat shield...
IMG_20190728_160753_807.jpeg
Yep, I'm no expert, but I'm guessing this has something to do with it. [emoji23]

Until I can get new manifolds and the time to replace them, I figured I'd try some liquid steel.
IMG_20190728_165736_176.jpeg
Hopefully this will hold for awhile. I'm tired of the power loss and the reduction in gas mileage... What I really hope is that the cats aren't damaged due to the excess fuel she's been burning. [emoji849]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom