The ascension of War Pig

Exodus 4x4

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459312963.314748.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459312999.996953.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459313826.587905.jpg
Forgot I had a build thread since I went so long between adding anything. Added the following:
Viair 450c with a 2.5 gallon tank
Hutchinson Rock Monsters
37" Cooper STT Pros
Maximus 3 rear tire carrier with 2 gallon rotopax
Painless trail rocker
EVO Protek system
EVO rear corners
EVO side skins
EVO drag link flip
EVO pro series rear bumper
1/4 pounder and stinger
Warn Zeon 10-S
PR44 with pro steer ball joints
5.13s
A useless front locker that's most likely fried thanks to the dickhead that regeared it to 5.13
Trimmed the fenders
Swapped out the factory decals for pixie decals

Don't really care for the rear bumper much but I don't trust the drivers in Austin. Actually had a rock get stuck between it and the tire last time I wheeled it. If I move back out of this shit hole I'll probably pull it off.
I've been pretty satisfied with everything else.

Exodus 4x4

Looks good! What happened to the roof rack?

Took a trip to Telluride in January so removed it to reduce wind drag. Now that I got the 37s on its just high enough to barely squeeze through some of the stuff I run, so I'm probably going to leave it off. I also might have to reconfigure some of the mounting now that I have the EVO rear corners on.

Lone Star

Took a trip to Telluride in January so removed it to reduce wind drag. Now that I got the 37s on its just high enough to barely squeeze through some of the stuff I run, so I'm probably going to leave it off. I also might have to reconfigure some of the mounting now that I have the EVO rear corners on.

Nice Pig! haha, how do you like that roof rack? even though you aren't leaving it on at the moment. I am thinking about one of those in the future.

Exodus 4x4

Nice Pig! haha, how do you like that roof rack? even though you aren't leaving it on at the moment. I am thinking about one of those in the future.

Sorry I missed this but I don't get notified of quotes most of the time. The rack is awesome but I don't think I'll be putting it back on. Check with me before buying one because I might be selling it.

Exodus 4x4

Added progrips the other day and I'm real sorry I waited that long. For sure one of the most important mods after adding 37's. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470454088.764733.jpg

Exodus 4x4

Coming soon to my jeep aswell! first brake job will be progrips. :thumb: awesome

The sooner the better. You really notice it on the highway. Anxious to see how much better they hold on the trail because when I went out the last two times since going to 37's, it was pretty hairy.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
The sooner the better. You really notice it on the highway. Anxious to see how much better they hold on the trail because when I went out the last two times since going to 37's, it was pretty hairy.

Your jeep is automatic though, correct? I haven't had any issues with the brakes ON THE TRAIL, but on the highway it has been hairy more than once...

Top Bottom