The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

I'm half Korean...and I don't get the remark about not calling someone out because they are also Korean...does it also bother him to call out the dude north of the 38th parallel with little hands because he's also Korean?...

Music is such a subjective subject...everyone has different tastes...you could have chosen rap, c&w or blues...and someone wouldn't like the music choice...

:cheesy: I won't lie, the whole "Korean" thing is maybe the only thing that really bugged me. While I appreciate my heritage, I am first and foremost, an AMERICAN.

As far as music goes, you hit the nail on the head. There is no way we could ever use songs that would please EVERYONE and so, we don't even try. We simply use what we like - after all, the videos we make are essentially "home movies" that we make to help remember all the fun "WE" had. If other people can enjoy them as well, all the better :yup:

LOL!! Got the following two comments from a guy named Juno Wilson. I linked his name so that you can check out his YouTube page if you want as he's uploaded some songs from an album he put out 3 years ago. Anyway, he's apparently got a monopoly on what good music is supposed to sound like and being that he's got 14 subscribers on his channel, tried to school me on how I should want to accept constructive criticism so that I could satisfy a handful of self-entitled haters.

View attachment 277703

After deleting his post, he then came back with a new one to share what he's learned about me on JK-Forum. Apparently, a "lot of people seem to think I'm a a-hole" there and that any response I give on our videos amounts to "hateful rage". But, being that he's Korean (who knew with a last name "Wilson", he didn't want to call me out like this but did anyway.

View attachment 277704

I went to exact my "hateful rage" on this guy but found that he deleted this post as well. :rolleyes2:

Says Cecil B. Demille.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We're so glad to hear it. What sucks is that we can't use popular music like that anymore due to YouTube copyright rules and so we've been BUYING the rights to use the songs we use and have been for quite some time now. Needless to say, we PAY to go on these trips, edit them down on our own time and dime and offer them up for everyone to see for FREE and yet, we still suck. :crazyeyes:
Haters gonna hate. Yall do a fantastic job and touch more lives than you think you do. Keep up the awesome work because the majority of us out there really enjoy this stuff! [emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

...the videos we make are essentially "home movies" that we make to help remember all the fun "WE" had. If other people can enjoy them as well, all the better...

I appreciate your sharing your crummy family videos :). Some of them are so terrible, I've felt compelled to watch a few of them only 5 or 6 times.:cheesy:

I promise, I never inhaled while watching :)

after all, the videos we make are essentially "home movies" that we make to help remember all the fun "WE" had. If other people can enjoy them as well, all the better :yup:

"all the fun?" Understatement of the year. Experiences of a Lifetime with your pals is how I see it! :thumb: ;)

As far as music goes, you hit the nail on the head. There is no way we could ever use songs that would please EVERYONE and so, we don't even try. We simply use what we like - after all, the videos we make are essentially "home movies" that we make to help remember all the fun "WE" had. If other people can enjoy them as well, all the better :yup:

I don't really understand what he's talking about with the music? I never really paid attention to the music in your videos. It seemed like filler between the excellent narration! That is not a cut, to me it is exactly what it should be!

:cheesy: I won't lie, the whole "Korean" thing is maybe the only thing that really bugged me. While I appreciate my heritage, I am first and foremost, an AMERICAN.

I downloaded 4 albums from Keep it Tight lol.

LOL!! Okay, here's a good one that I got from a guy named Lloyd Bonafide. He posted this up on our SNAKE EYES video and it was to tell us that we're "selfish jackasses" for doing what we do just for some "thrills". Check it out :crazyeyes:

lloyd.jpg

Somebody definitely did not get the Christmas present they asked for......hope Lloyd has a better News Year weekend.

Who’s the jackass?

WTF. I imagine him in his rolling office chair, helmet and seat belt properly adjusted as he creates what he perceives as a useful statement for the greater good for all of the folks out there that share his view of what exploring places in capable, safe vehicles that allow us to go where he and his party of one will never see thank God🙏!

Oh that’s a good one. Add me to the thrill seeker crew. Of course I have absolutely no hope. I have motorcycles and drive a Jeep. Surely I’m going to hurt myself any second now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom