The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

:cheesy: That Mark Pope guy responded to me. Apparently, this hot shot once got a "$3 film into one of the top ten festivals in the USA" :crazyeyes:

I wonder if that 3 dollar film involved him and a goat. Wouldn't surprise me. We can't all be 'filmmakers.'

Wow, they're really coming in today. Here's another one from Christian Drendel. Another guy obsessed with my hair. :crazyeyes:

Christian Drendel.jpg

He's just jealous that he can't do anything with his own hair.
Then he wouldn't have to wear the hat to hide it.

LOL!! Here's one that I got from a Christopher Brooks pissing and moaning about the music we used on KEEP IT TIGHT Part 4. You know, because everyone should be listening to Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande or just engine sounds instead.

Christopher Brooks.jpg

Here's a playlist of what this guy likes to listen to.

Christopher Brooks-2.jpg

For reference, this is the video in question.

Someone doesn’t like decals? Man, some people have no lives. When I run a Wayalife decal, it’s to direct people here. I like it here. Maybe they will, too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! Here's one that I got from a Christopher Brooks pissing and moaning about the music we used on KEEP IT TIGHT Part 4. You know, because everyone should be listening to Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande or just engine sounds instead.

View attachment 309049

View attachment 309050

Well you know Ed Sheeran would make for some pretty exciting Jeeping music.

LOL!! I have no idea where this is coming from but apparently, Fernando Doniz thinks I'm Chinese just because I'm of Asian descent and a "racist motherfucker" too. Who knew a video highlighting a first drive in our brand new JL would be so offensive. :crazyeyes:

20180905102835-1cee3a9f.jpg

LOL!! I have no idea where this is coming from but apparently, Fernando Doniz thinks I'm Chinese just because I'm of Asian descent and a "racist motherfucker" too. Who knew a video highlighting a first drive in our brand new JL would be so offensive. :crazyeyes:

And somehow him labeling you as 'Chinese' because of your Asian appearance isn't racist :thinking:

Fernando needs to buy his burritos at a different taco stand.

maybe he was referring to himself as the racist MF'er?? :crazyeyes:

Eddie it’s because you bought yet another White Jeep

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 309049

View attachment 309050

I actually bought every album from the Keep It Tight series. :thumb: True story.

Here's one that I just got from a Tony Vega. He made this post on our hard top hoist video and it was to implore me to cut off my ponytail as it apparently makes me "look like a child molester".

View attachment 311963

Here's a link to his profile. I think he needs to meditate more on detaching himself from over-thinking :crazyeyes:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7raW2GPo9yLqgh7s5BhEjg

Top song on his playlist, walking on the sun by smash mouth. Lol

IMG_6595.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom