The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

It has to be practically a full time job coming up with one liners to answer these idiots with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL I was watching one of your YouTube videos and my 9 year old asked “What’s up with his hair?” I told her that’s how you like it and not to judge people that way. She gets that from her mother! But she also said she really likes Jet Li. She gets that from me.

Realize this is coming from a little girl that asked if she could rainbow die her hair and her Dad (me) turns into Grizzly Adams every winter.

*"The reason i am cutting her hair off is because she is thinking why should i even bother to have hair, when he has hair like that?"

Ps. I hope someone knows what that quote is from..

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here's another brilliant one from a Bronco Monk who seems to think that we can make changes to a video that we posted 2 years ago. You know, because he doesn't like the "stupid music" in it. :crazyeyes:

Bronco Monk.jpg

I think you should just do a video about your hair...with seriously loud thump thimp thump music...and no narration.

Okay, here's one from a guy who goes by the name joapps. Apparently, he was told by many people and has seen over 15+ vehicle owners manuals that state the way I install beadlocks is wrong. But of course, he just wanted to get friendly confirmation from me regarding what he's seen and has been told. When I didn't tell him what he wanted to hear, I was being a smartass and because I'm self-conscious and defensive type :crazyeyes:

joapps.jpg

Dayum! I’m pretty new to the forum but Damn! What’s with the haters? I like the forum and videos..very informative. A.J. & longarmwj was right, It’d be f’n hilarious to photoshop that shit! Anyhow, piss on the haters..great forum & awesome videos![emoji481][emoji482][emoji1303]

Top Bottom